Maps & Apps
The City of Frederick Technology Department offer a wide range of print and dynamic maps, as well as web and mobile based applications. These maps and apps portray information and data that comes from a variety of city departments. This page serves as a collection of resources that would otherwise be found on different pages through the City website.
|Mobile App Description||Android||Apple|
|iSpires: Is there a problem you wish to report to City Officials? If so, select your problem and fill out the information and City Staff will follow up with you. This app also serves as a general portal to city information.||Download for Android||Download for Apple|
|Frederick Police Departmen: Allows users to report issues or concerns directly from your mobile device including photos and video. There are also informational links to community resources.||Download for Android||Download for Apple|
|Park Mobile: Free app for finding and paying for Parking available in the City of Frederick.||Download for Android||Download for Apple|
|Data Portal Description||Status|
|Code Enforcement: Provides searchable access to code enforcement cases originating over the last three years.||Up and Running|
|Historic Properties: Database allowing access to all properties falling into the Frederick historic district and their associated photographs.||Under Maintenance|
|Public Art: Searchable database and map of public art projects in the City of Frederick.||Under Development|
Web Map Applications
- Development Map: Simple to use Google Map interface showing location and basic information about development projects throughout the city.
- General Map: General mapping application allowing access to basic property information, visualization of geographic data, and creation of printer friendly maps.
- Geodetic Control: Dynamic map showing the location and allowing download of data sheets for geodetic control points maintained by the City of Frederick Survey Department.
- Road Closures: Map interface showing current and future road closures maintained by the Maryland Department of Transportation.
- Snow Removal: Map showing the most up to date information available on the current snow removal operation in the City. Note this application is only available during a snow event.
|Base Map||Standard city reference map||Download (PDF)||Download (PDF)|
|Comprehensive Plan||Comprehensive plan for future||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
|Downtown Parking||Parking decks and ADA compliant locations in the historic district||Download (PDF)||Unavailable|
|Historic District||Area covered by the historic district||Download (PDF)||Download (PDF)|
|Index Map||Reference map with a road location grid||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
|Nac Map||Base map with Nac boundaries||Download (PDF)||Download (PDF)|
|Path Plan||Existing and proposed multi use paths||Download (PDF)||Download (PDF)|
|Pavement Condition Survey||Pavement survey of city roads||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
|Snow Emergency Routes||Snow removal operation road priority||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
|Storm Drain Locator||Storm Drain inlet locations||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
|Street Sweeping||Street Sweeping nights||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
|Voting Locations||Voting districts and polling locations||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
|Zoning||Official current zoning map||Unavailable||Download (PDF)|
Please note, all map downloads are in pdf format and are designed at the size specified. We are able to print these maps at City Hall for a nominal cost.