Mayor's Strategic Opportunities Advisory Team (SOAT) Committee
Steering Committee Members
- Kelly Russell, Co-Chair
- Jim Racheff, Co-Chair
- Elizabeth Cromwell
- Ted Gregory
- Ted Luck
Steering Committee Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Steering Committee will lead the Mayor’s Strategic Opportunities Advisory Team Workgroups. They will oversee the delivery of a consolidated report summarizing the efforts of five targeted workgroups:
- 21st Century Technology and Communication
- City Operations and Organization
- Civic Engagement
- Economic Resilience
- Expanding Opportunity
- 21st Century Technology and Communication (PDF)
- City Operations and Organization (PDF)
- Civic Engagement (PDF)
- Economic Resilience (PDF)
- Expanding Opportunity (PDF)
- SOAT Chair Letter (PDF)
- 21st Century Technology and Communication - Elizabeth Cromwell, Chair
- City Operations and Organization - Kelly Russell, Chair
- Civic Engagement - Ted Luck, Chair
- Economic Resilience - Ted Gregory, Chair
- Expanding Opportunity - Jim Racheff, Chair
The committee will operate in accordance with the Maryland Open Meetings Act. Its meetings and deliverables will occur timely and in a manner that is user friendly, enhances community engagement and diversity of thought, and is problem solving. Administrative support for the Committee will be provided by the appropriate City staff/agency.
Final report is due June 30, 2018. The steering committee will meet every two weeks, or as necessary, until completion of their work.
Join the Committee
If you are interested in an appointment to a citizen board or commission, please complete the Commission Vacancy Application.